Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Frodology fans on Facebook, finally!

Dear readers,

Frodology now has an official Facebook fan page. This was exciting news to me since I was unaware that Frodology had any fans. Two reasons, really. 

I have this suspicion that I have an alter ego that I'm unaware of. I think he goes about his other life at night, cavorting around town and catching up on his correspondence. I suspect that he might have a penchant for religious satire, and that he comments on my posts under several pseudonyms. Unfortunately, he is as unaware of me as I am (or was) of him, so he doesn't realize he's wasting his time reading things his brain already wrote. The tool.

Second, being a Frodologist has caused me to become an afanist, meaning I don't believe in fans. I find the evidence of fans, including this fan page, which was created by a fan, to be unconvincing. 

Having said that, should you feel the need to express your fandom, you may do so by clicking here, and then clicking elsewhere. 

Unconvincedly yours,

SrodoFaves

UPDATE: Frodology now features a particularly garish Facebook subscription icon. I may yet make it less blue...

2 comments:

Rachel E. Bailey said...

Frodology fans on Facebook, finally!

I find your alliteration distracting.

Unfortunately, he is as unaware of me as I am (or was) of him, so he doesn't realize he's wasting his time reading things his brain already wrote. The tool.

Yeah, what a maroon . . . by the way . . . he owes me fifty bucks, so . . . you know. I'm still waiting for that. I take Paypal.

Second, being a Frodologist has caused me to become an afanist, meaning I don't believe in fans.

Ah, but fans believe in you. . . .

I find the evidence of fans, including this fan page, which was created by a fan, to be unconvincing.

Ah, but those times you only saw one comments, it was those times the fans carried you.
::airy, Yanni-esque music::

Your fans seem to be a little on the . . . pubes-less side, though. . . .

FrodoSaves said...

Your fans seem to be a little on the . . . pubes-less side, though. . . .

Just so you know, I bowled over laughing when I read that. Had I suffered more than a bruise on my knee, I might be contacting my lawyers.

I don't have any lawyers, but still.